Planning To Get Prosthetic Treatment In Nagpur?
A prosthetic treatment is used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or infected. Receive the highest quality root canal treatment in Nagpur– now at a special offer from Choudhary’s Dental Clinic.
Fill up the form and we will call you back
Do You Need Prosthetic Treatment?
Before implant dentistry the preparation of teeth as abutments for fixed or removable partial dentures was common after the extraction of hopeless teeth. However, an increased incident rate for caries as well as pulpal and periodontal problems was reported, in addition to complications such as ceramic or root fractures.
prosthetic treatment is a painless routine procedure which is performed to save your natural tooth.
Interested in getting a root canal treatment? Contact us to discuss how we can help you.
Before And After Pictures
Frequently Asked Questions
A root canal is the natural inner cavity present at the center of the tooth. The pulp is the soft area present within the root canal.
The pulp is made up of blood vessels, nerves, and connective tissue.
The nerve inside the pulp gives the sensory function to the teeth that is, it provides hot or cold sensation to the tooth.
A root canal treatment is done in a step-by-step manner. If you are looking for root canal treatment in Nagpur then Choudhary’s Dental Clinic can be the best dental clinic to visit below are the steps they follow during a procedure:
- Anesthesia: The first step is giving topical anesthesia in the form of a gel or a spray. This topical anesthesia is given on the site of injection, to minimize the pain of injection. The topical anesthesia is followed by local anesthesia, usually given in the gum area or the cheek, in order to numb the tooth undergoing root canal treatment in Nagpur. The anesthesia will prevent any pain during the root canal procedure.
- Root canal opening: Decay is removed entirely and an opening is made on top of the tooth surface. The tooth undergoing a root canal is de-occluded from its opposing tooth, to prevent any chewing pressure on the tooth, and the pulp from the tooth is removed entirely.
- Cleaning and shaping: The root canals are then cleaned and shaped using dental files. The canals are irrigated using sodium hypochlorite and saline (sometimes even hydrogen peroxide), and the canals are enlarged in width using the files.
- Obturation: The root canals are then filled with an inert filling material known as gutta percha. In cases of severe infection, a temporary root canal filling material such as calcium hydroxide may be filled in the canals for a few days till the infection subsides, and is later replaced by gutta percha filling.
- A temporary filling is placed on top of the tooth.
- The temporary filling is then replaced by a permanent filling on the top, and the tooth is then shaped and measurements for the crown are taken.
- Crown is prepared in the dental lab as per the measurements taken, and after checking for the fit, the bite and shade of the crown, it is cemented on the tooth. One must remember that crown placement on a root canal treated tooth is a must, as the tooth becomes brittle after undergoing root canal treatment and may fracture. To prevent this from happening a crown is placed on the root canal treated tooth.
There are different types of crowns available, from a metal crown to a metal-free ceramic crown (tooth-colored). These crowns differ in their appearance and cost. One may choose the type of crown they want. If you want to get the best root canal treatment in Nagpur, then you should visit Choudhary’s Dental Care.
A root canal is performed by a dentist or an endodontist, who is a root canal specialist. Some complex cases may require an endodontist to perform the root canal. Your dentist will be the best person to guide you about the difficulty level of your case and whether an endodontist is required for your treatment.
The first step of a root canal treatment is taking a diagnostic dental x-ray to check the extent of decay and the amount of infection in the tooth.
The following steps are then performed in the root canal:
- Root canal opening
- Cleaning and shaping of the canals
- Permanent filling and crown placement
To get effective results, it is important that you select the right clinic for root canal treatment in Nagpur. According to the latest study, Choudhary’s Dental Clinic is considered to be among the top dental clinics.
Most people feel the root canal treatment is a painful procedure. However, this is highly incorrect. The treatment carried out by an experienced dental surgeon should be relatively painless.
The pain that the patient may experience maybe because of the infection present in the tooth, rather than the root canal procedure that is being performed. The treatment rather helps in eliminating the pain.
Local anesthesia is given to the patient before starting the root canal treatment, to avoid any pain during the procedure.
After the root canal treatment, some tenderness is common. The dentist prescribed antibiotics and painkillers after the procedure. The antibiotics help in eliminating the infection, and the painkillers reduce the tenderness of the tooth.
- The root canal treatment cost in Nagpur varies in different dental clinics and depends on the expertise of the dentist, the complexity of the case and the tooth being treated.
- The root canal cost in Nagpur varies accordingly. It differs from clinic to clinic.
- Generally, molar root canals will cause more than the front teeth. This is due to the presence of multiple canals in the molar teeth, along with the difficulty in accessibility.
- A tooth with severe infection requiring multiple sittings may also cost more.
- Some teeth may require an additional post after root canal treatment. This is given in teeth with less tooth structure, to give support to the tooth before placing a filling and crown on the tooth surface. This procedure will increase your root canal cost in Nagpur.
- Some complicated cases may require treatment by an endodontist (root canal specialist). Treatment by a root canal specialist in Nagpur will probably cost you a little more.
- The root canal and cap cost in Nagpur are charged separately.
- For painless root canal treatment in Pune, Lifeberries Healthcare is the right place for you. We have the best root canal specialist in Nagpur, who will give you a pleasant root canal experience with nominal root canal charges in Nagpur.