Planning To Get Dental Implants In Nagpur?
Dental implants are the ideal replacement for missing teeth. Receive the highest quality implants – now at a special offer from Lifeberries Healthcare.
Fill up the form and we will call you back
Do You Need Dental Implants?
Keeping the 3 most important factors of form, function and aesthetics in mind, dental implant in Pune are the ideal solution of replacement for missing natural teeth. Whether you need to replace few or all of your teeth, you will notice a few striking benefits:
- The ability to bite into and chew foods just like natural teeth is regained.
- You look much younger with dental implants.
- Dental Implants are durable and long lasting.
Strong and stable, a dental implant will give you the feel, fit and function of a natural tooth
Interested in getting a dental implant treatment? Contact us to discuss how we can help you.
Before And After Pictures
Frequently Asked Questions
Dental implants are surgical fixtures, which act as a replacement to a missing tooth. Dental implants are surgically placed into the jaw bone by a dentist and a dental implant mimics the root portion of the tooth. In a couple of months, the implant fuses with the jaw bone. Once the implant fuses with the bone, the prosthetic part of the treatment is completed, which means a crown is given on top of the implant. Implants are usually made up of titanium material, which fuses well with the jaw bone.
Implants are the closest when it comes to replicating a natural tooth in form, function, and appearance without affecting the neighbouring teeth, and for this reason, dental implants have become widely popular.
Dental implants act as the root of a natural tooth. In addition to the advantage of not damaging the adjacent teeth (like in the case of a bridge), the other advantage of dental implants is that it does not decay like your natural tooth, and does not break or become loose like a denture.
Dental implants are placed in the following cases:
- When one or more teeth are missing
- The jaw bone is fully grown
- Bone quality is good for the placement of implants, or at least good enough to do bone grafting for placement of implant
- Cannot be placed in medical conditions like severe diabetes, which may affect bone healing or other medical conditions like osteoporosis, heart conditions, blood pressure too high may also act as a deterrent to implant placement.
- Replacement of missing teeth to improve chewing, speech and/or aesthetics.
- Willing to patiently wait for few months before placement of a crown on implant
Dental implants have numerous advantages, which are:
- Improved aesthetics: The appearance of a dental implant is just like a natural tooth, with a crown and the dental implant acting as a root.
- Easy chewing: The teeth in dentures tend to slide, making eating difficult. However, with dental implants eating is easier and pain-free.
- Improved speech: With dentures coming off and sliding, speech becomes unclear. But, with implants resembling natural teeth, speech is much clearer.
- Increase in comfort and confidence: With improved aesthetics and function due to dental implants comes a natural increase in comfort and confidence.
- Does not affect surrounding teeth: In cases of dental bridge, the adjacent teeth need to be trimmed. But in cases of dental implants the adjacent teeth need not be touched, thus, improving the overall oral health of the teeth.
- Long-lasting: Implants are generally very durable and last for many years. With good oral hygiene, they may also last a lifetime.
- Fixed: Dental implants require the same oral care as a natural tooth. It is fixed in the mouth and eliminates the cumbersome process of a removable denture, which needs to be removed every day, requires cleaning and becoming loose after some time.
The first step to get a dental implant done is a thorough examination by the dentist using clinical examination and dental x-rays, and then preparing a treatment plan based on this examination.
This is followed by a surgical procedure. This step involves opening up of gums and drilling the jawbone in the area in which the implant has to be placed. The implant is then placed into the jaw bone and the gums are sutured (stitched) back.
The implant takes about 6 to 12 weeks to fuse with the surrounding bone and become stable.
After this period, the gums are opened again and a gingival former is placed on top of the implant to give the gums the desired shape and contour before the final crown is placed on top.
A small attachment, known as an abutment is then placed on top and measurements are taken by the dentist, along with the bite and shade of the patient’s teeth.
Crown is then prepared based on these measurements in the dental lab, and after checking the bite and shade, the crown is placed on top of the implant.
Thus, the dental implant along with the crown resembles a natural tooth in function and appearance. If you are looking to undergo dental implant in Nagpur, then Choudhary’s Dental Clinic is the best option.
There are numerous benefits of a dental cleaning. They are
- Prevention of gum or bone diseases (periodontal diseases)
- Prevention of early loss of teeth
- Prevention of cavities and tooth decay
- Removal of stains from teeth which cause discoloration of teeth
- Helps in preventing bad breath which does not go by brushing or flossing
- Maintenance of good oral health
The success of the implant usually varies depending on its position in the jaw, any underlying medical conditions, whether any additional procedures such as bone grafting or sinus lift was done along with the dental implant, etc. But generally, when done with precision, and when taken care of by the patient the success rate of implants is usually about 98%.
From the patient’s end, the same amount of care is to be taken for a dental implant as for a natural tooth which includes brushing, flossing, rinsing after every meal, use of mouthwash.
To get successful dental implants in Nagpur , please visit Choudhary’s dental Clinic.
The teeth replacement cost in Nagpur using a dental implant varies depending on the area in which implant is being placed, the skill of the surgeon and the system/ company of implant that is being used. Generally, the tooth implant cost in Nagpur mainly depends upon the the treatment for a single tooth replacement, as well as on the system of implant used.
With the advancement in technology, the procedure of dental implants in Nagpur has become very common.
Additional procedures such as bone grafting, direct or indirect sinus lift, extraction and immediate implant placement will cost you more.
Full mouth implants, which may be removable or fixed implant-supported dentures or all-on-4 or all-on-6 implants will cost you more.
Unfortunately, insurance does not pay for dental implants as they consider it as an elective procedure. A few insurance companies may pay only for the crown being placed on the dental implant.
If you are looking for the best dental implant clinic in Nagpur, Choudhary’s dental Clinic is your one-stop solution to provide you pain-free implant procedures, and giving you a high-quality replacement to your natural tooth. Implants replicate your natural tooth in form, function, and aesthetics.
At Choudhary’s dental Clinic we have the best dentists for implants in Nagpur.