Planning To Get Teeth Cleaning In Nagpur?
Teeth cleaning is a part of oral hygiene and involves the removal of dental plaque from teeth. Keep your teeth healthy and bright with our advanced cleaning technology.
Fill up the form and we will call you back
Do You Need Teeth Cleaning?
Professional teeth cleanings aren’t just for keeping your smile bright; they can have a significant impact on your general health. Insufficient oral hygiene has been linked to several serious illnesses.
- Cleaning and polishing can remove most of the stains that dull and discolor your teeth, so you’ll be left with a brighter, whiter smile.
- Having your teeth cleaned can prevent gum disease, which leads to early tooth loss.
- During a professional dental cleaning, it’s easy for your dentist to detect early signs of problems such as broken fillings and fractures.
Professional teeth cleaning give your dentist or hygienist an opportunity to compare the state of your oral health to that of previous visits.
Interested in getting a teeth cleaning treatment? Contact us to discuss how we can help you.
Before And After Pictures
Frequently Asked Questions
Plaque is a colourless film that tends to constantly form on your teeth. Good brushing and flossing help in the removal of this plaque accumulation.
However, if plaque is not removed by brushing and flossing it calcifies to form tartar or calculus.
Calculus formation may lead to discoloration of teeth, decay of teeth, and gum or bone diseases. This calculus cannot be removed by brushing and requires teeth cleaning by a dentist.
Teeth cleaning also aids in the removal of stains on teeth caused due to smoking, gutkha or tobacco chewing, or due to certain colour imparting foodstuff.
– All individuals are advised to undergo professional dental cleaning once every six months.
– Patients already having any kind of oral condition or gum disease are advised to undergo dental cleaning even more frequently.
– Plaque is a soft, sticky film that forms on your teeth and contains bacteria.
– Tartar or Calculus is the calcified form of plaque. If it is not removed from the tooth surface then it would help in the growth of bacteria on the tooth surface.
– Dental cleaning would help in the removal of this plaque and tartar, preventing the bacteria from sticking to the tooth surface.
– Professional dental cleaning helps in:
- Prevention of gum and bone diseases (Periodontal diseases)
- Preventing dental cavities
- Maintenance of good oral health
- Removal of stains from the teeth surface
- Giving a more pleasing appearance to the teeth after the removal of all the surface stains and tartar
– The first step is a thorough examination by the dentist checking for the amount of tartar deposit and stains present on the teeth surface, along with the gum condition of the patient. Also, the medical history of the patient is carefully noted down. Certain medical conditions like heart ailments, very high blood pressure, high diabetes are all contradictions in deep cleaning procedures. Also, in cases of pregnancy, it is advisable to do teeth cleaning in the second trimester as far as possible.
– The next step is to clean all the tartar and stains using an ultrasonic scaler. Traditionally the dentist used a manual hand scaler, but it is now replaced by a quicker machine operated ultrasonic scaler. Different tips can be attached to the scaler. Usually, a pointed tip is used to remove tartar at the gum interface of the tooth and the gums, and a flatter tip is used to clear all the stains and larger chunks of tartar on the tooth surface.
– The dentist may then prefer to brush the teeth using an electric toothbrush.
– This is followed by flossing of teeth, which removes any plaque which may be present interdentally (between two teeth) or any toothpaste that may be left behind after the previous step.
– The patient is then asked to rinse, usually using fluoride-containing mouthwash.
There are numerous benefits of a dental cleaning. They are
- Prevention of gum or bone diseases (periodontal diseases)
- Prevention of early loss of teeth
- Prevention of cavities and tooth decay
- Removal of stains from teeth which cause discoloration of teeth
- Helps in preventing bad breath which does not go by brushing or flossing
- Maintenance of good oral health
Teeth cleaning charges in Nagpur varies according to the type of services. The dental cleaning cost in Nagpur is quite affordable for the common man to get it done at least twice annually.
It usually takes only one or two sittings, but the number of sittings may go up if there is too much tartar or stains on the teeth, or deep cleaning is required. The teeth cleaning cost in Nagpur(or teeth scaling cost in Nagpur) may also vary from dentist to dentist.
The cost usually goes up in case if dental x-rays are required, or any additional procedures like root planning are required.
If you are looking for affordable teeth cleaning charges in Nagpur then Choudhary’s Dental Clinic is the right choice. They have the best teeth cleaning cost in Nagpur.
At Choudhary’s Dental Clinic we ensure quick and pleasant teeth cleaning procedure giving you a happy and healthy smile.
If you are looking for teeth cleaning in Nagpur by experienced and skilled dentists, head straight to Choudhary’s Dental Clinic.